Monday, June 14, 2010

CSN Stores Product Review - Showtime Rotisserie Oven


I recently had the opportunity to try out a product from CSNStores.com. In case you are not familiar with CSN Stores, they are an online shopping site that offers over 200 stores to shop from - all on one website. You can find everything from luggage, kitchen ware, shoes, furniture, exercise equipment, bedding, and much more.

I was impressed with the huge selection of items at CSN Stores and I especially liked what I saw in the kitchen ware department. While browsing around, I came across this Showtime Rotisserie Oven. I was so excited! My in-laws have had one of these for years and love it. So, I knew that's what was going into my shopping cart. It arrived at my house quickly (with free shipping, I might add). It was a breeze to use - after taking it out of the box to wash, and then attaching the oven door, it was ready to go. Here you can see it on my kitchen counter right after I added a chicken to roast.


It was so easy! I simply added some seasoning and tied up the chicken, plopped it on the rod, and stuck it in the oven. A 5 lb. chicken takes only 75 minutes - so it's a super "set-it-and-forget-it" way to cook.

Here's the finished chicken, right out of the oven. Isn't it pretty? The whole family thought it tasted great.


The oven also comes with a basket and kabob rods, so in addition to rotisserie chicken and turkey, there's lots of other things you can make in this oven. There's an instructional DVD and recipe booklet, as well. The Showtime Rotisserie Oven seals in natural juices and drains off unwanted fat as it cooks. And, it cooks faster than a conventional oven but uses about half the electricity. I especially love that the removable parts, including the glass door, are all dishwasher safe.

I am super happy with my Showtime Rotisserie Oven and also with my shopping experience at CSN Stores. If you haven't shopped with them, I encourage you to check them out.

*This post was written in conjunction with CSNStores.com. They provided me with a $60 gift certificate code to use toward the item of my choice. I chose to use the gift certificate toward the purchase of the Showtime Rotisserie Oven. All opinions expressed are my own.

0 comments: