Saturday, November 27, 2010

Chicken Soup for the Soul - Think Positive


 
I'm a big fan of the Chicken Soup for the Soul books. They are always full of uplifting stories. I especially like that these collections of short stories are something that I can pick up and read anytime I have a few extra minutes. The Chicken Soup books never fail to entertain - they make me laugh and cry and fill me with inspiration.

 
One of the latest in the series is called Think Positive - 101 Inspirational Stories about Counting Your Blessings and Having a Positive Attitude. 

With a foreword from Deborah Norville, you will be introduced to real-life stories by people just like me and you. These stories will help remind you to:
  • make every day a special day
  • incorporate gratitude and joy into your daily life
  • count your blessings and change your outlook
  • simplify and have a more meaningful life
  • learn to find the silver lining in every situation
  • turn adversity into opportunity
  • ...and much more
Pick up a copy for yourself or someone special. The Chicken Soup for the Soul books always make a thoughtful gift and this edition, in particular, would be a great way to kick off the New Year.


Disclaimer:
Chicken Soup for the Soul provided me with a free copy of this book for review. No other compensation was received besides the free book. All opinions expressed are my own.

1 comments:

Steph @ Thoughts From Cali said...

Thanks for the review, this is the next book on my list!!!