Friday, November 13, 2015

Gift Idea That The Entire Family Will Enjoy

This is NOT a compensated post. I'm sharing a product that I have personally purchased and love. These opinions are my own. 

Holiday shopping season is upon us and I always love to find fun, unique gifts to give to my family and friends. A couple years ago, I happened to catch a showing of an electronic game that was being sold on QVC. I immediately decided to purchase it for my mom - she is in her 70's and likes activities that help keep her mind sharp and that she can do while sitting at home.


(The item pictured here is a newer version than the one I purchased) 

The FlashPad Infinite is a hand-held, touchscreen device with voice command and LED lights. It features 16 different games, including Catch Me, Remember Me, Chase Me, Find Me, Seize Me, Tic Tac Toe, Trace Me, Twist Me, Color Me, Follow Me, Do Re Me, Music Me, and more. They are challenging and a lot of fun. The best part is that practically anyone can play. The item description states it's for ages 3 and up. I know at my mom's house, this game is always pulled out when we have get-togethers and everyone wants in on the action - it's quite addictive!

This really is a great gift that the entire family will enjoy. It requires 3 AAA batteries and right now it is available on QVC for only $23.86 plus shipping. If you are looking for something that will give you a lot of bang for your buck and that will appeal to all ages, you should check this out.




0 comments: