Thursday, September 20, 2007

Halloween Sock Swap





I participated in a "Halloween Sock Swap" over at the Paper Crafts Magazine website. They always have alot of fun and creative swaps going on there, you should check them out sometime. Anyway, back to the sock swap...for this swap, you were matched up with a partner and you were to exchange one package to include: Halloween/fall themed socks and some Halloween/fall scrapbook/papercraft embellishments or supplies. You could also include candy and/or a homemade card if you wanted. This was a quick and inexpensive swap; you were only required to spend around $10. I received my package from my partner, Jessica, today. Fun, fun, fun! I adore the pink and brown socks that she sent. And the scrapbooking goodies are awesome, too. Several rolls of ribbon, chipboard letters, a cute takeout box, and some autumn printed brads that I am totally loving! Thank you, Jessica!! I appreciate it so much! It's funny that we both ended up going with brown & pink for our socks. I guess we were a good match since we had similar tastes. The first two pictures above are my goodies that I received. The second two pictures are the goodies I sent to my swap partner.
~K

P.S. I have been trying to figure out how to posts my pictures here differently. I would like to post them so that I can type text in between each picture...my computer skills are severly limited, but, surely there has to be an easy way to do this. Any tips? Thank you!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I wish I would have known about the sock swap, that sounds fun and I love Halloween socks or any socks. Can't have enough socks!!

I am sending out my box today for the Black Cat and Witch Swap, it's hard to find out about the swaps unless I happen upon them but I would like to be in a few more before the Holidays hit bigtime.


I wish I could answer your question about the pictures and writing in between but I can't figure it out either.

Thanks for posting on my blog.

:) Bren
http://benzy55.typepad.com/my_weblog/

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

Here is what I do....

To type between the photos, move the curser down to the bottom right of the first photo and then left click on your mouse and hit the enter key. That should give you a space between photos to type. You do that for each photo.

If you want to add copy BEFORE the FIRST photo then move your curser to the very top LEFT of the first photo, left click, then hit enter..that should give you space above the first photo to start typing.
Penny