Friday, June 13, 2008

Icky!

Sorry for my lack of blogging lately. I feel icky! I just sat at the ballpark for three hours (two hours of which it was pouring rain). I've had this cold-sinus-allergy problem going on for a few days, which is now even worse. I have lost my voice. My head aches. I'm so stuffed up I can barely breathe. My chest hurts. I'm coughing. And, we have to be back at the ballpark at 8:30 in the morning for yet another game. I'm off to down a shot of Nyquil and get in bed. Goodnight.

3 comments:

Daniela said...

Oh, Kari, you poor thing. you sound exactly like me when I'm sick. The only thing you're missing is cramps and bloating, but there's always tomorrow..haha. Just kidding. I hope you feel better soon. Hugs to you...and lots of drugs.

Anonymous said...

I hope you are felling better this morning! Sending goo health your way!

k e r r y said...

Icky is never good. Hope you feel better!