Monday, August 25, 2008

I've been tagged

I've been tagged by my friend, Pina. I am to write 6 random things about myself, so here goes:

1. My very favorite song is Don't Dream It's Over by Crowded House.



2. I rode my daughter's bicycle the other week ago; it was the first time I've been on a bicycle in about 15 years.

3. My favorite desserts are blackberry cobbler, banana pudding, chocolate brownies, and coconut cream pie. (It's too hard to choose just one favorite)

4. It's almost my birthday - I can't believe I'm going to be 39. YIKES! How did that happen?

5. I would love to someday travel to Italy.

6. I drive a Chevy Tahoe.

There you have it. Me and my randomness. I'm not going to tag anyone specifically, but, if you would like to play along, please do. And, post a comment with your link so I can come over and read about your randomness.

~Kari

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I drive A Tahoe too!

Pina said...

Thanks Kari for sharing little 'secrets' with us. I couldn't agree more on the deserts - it is too hard to choose just one of them. And I wonder too, how come I am THAT old and I still feel like a teenager?!?!
When you are in Italy (I am sure you will make it so far one day), come around, we are just a few hours away, just over the border. :)

black eyed susans kitchen said...

That was interesting Kari...because of you, I thought that I would check out the Twilight Saga series...It took me one week to read all four books. Talk about getting hooked into it. I just couldn't put them down. The library had a waiting list so I bought one, borrowed the second and third and bought the newest...I just had to know how it ended. It was a great vacation read. Thank you. Susan

Ken said...

Happy almost 39th birthday! I just wanted to be the first.

kelly said...

i love reading tags, and that blackberry cobbler sounds so yummy!

Tickled Pink And Green said...

I wish I was going to be just 39.
Sigh.

:)