Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Recent Fave Finds At Etsy




Are you a fan of Etsy? I am. I could (and do) literally spend hours browsing at all the great things they have to offer. My favorites to window shop for are jewelry, artwork, and anything in the vintage category. Etsy is such a terrific place to find cool and unique gifts as well as fun items for yourself or your home. I thought I would share a few of my recent favorites...
***************************************************************

I love this Family Values Typography Word Art from barnowlprimitives.


This Wool IPod/IPhone Case from knotworkshop is so cute and colorful. I'm already thinking "perfect stocking-stuffer"


I've mentioned jewelry artist Andromedii before - her pieces are all fabulous. Check out these red garnet earrings - stunning!


This Little Fox Prince print by ThisYearsGirl is adorable. Wouldn't it be sweet in a little boy's room/nursery?


The recycled license plate art from recycledartco is awesome! I really want a piece for my boys' bedroom. Look at this Rustic Moose on Salvaged Wood -- too stinkin' cute!


I recently won a giveaway from lemondropstudio. I chose this sassy little Keep Calm and Pour Another print. The Keep Calm and Make Lemonade and Octopus Silhouette prints are fun, too.


What cool things do you like to shop for on Etsy?

~If you are an Etsy seller and would like to be featured and/or sponsor a giveaway on my blog, please email me. I would love to work with you!~

1 comments:

Llama said...

I LOVE etsy! I even have my own shop! It is an amazing place where you find just how amazingly creative people are!:)