Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Find The Hottest Trends In Fall Boots at 6pm


I recently posted about 10 items on my fall fashion wish list. One of the things on my list was a new pair of fall boots. I'm leaning toward some tall, brown leather boots and have been shopping around for the perfect pair. One place that I've discovered to have a fantastic selection of boots at great prices is 6pm.com - the place to shop for brand name apparel, footwear, and accessories that are up to 75% off.

There are literally pages and pages of boots for you to choose from with something for every style and budget. Check out some of the trends in fall boots at 6pm.com:


Tall Boots
With so many chic high-heeled boots out there, it’s hard to choose just one. One of our top picks for this fall is the Jessica Simpson Angie boots.


Boots with buckles
The more buckles the better. These boots from Madden Girl feature a strap and buckle detail at calf and instep that will add an edgy appeal to your wardrobe this season.


Flat Boots
Effortlessly pull your autumn look together with a pair of flat boots like these edgy shoes from Rampage. Gathered fabric upper running the length of the boot adds intrigue and the flat, man-made sole provides both comfort and durability.



Platform Booties
A staple for any fashion forward women, platform ankle boots, like these Gabriella Rocha booties, are fashion craze that is here to stay.


Rain Boots
This fall, don’t get caught in the rain without a pair of these fantastic rain boots from Sperry Top Sider.


Lace-up
From runways to celebrities, it’s nearly impossible to ignore this up and coming fashion trend. These Michael Kors boots feature a lace-up closure that makes for a perfect choice if you’re looking to make a statement this fall.


I don't know about you, but I'm definitely ready for some cool weather and fall fashions. I'm sure I'll find the perfect pair (or two) of fall boots at 6pm.com. Stay tuned for my upcoming post that will feature some of their daily deals that you won't want to miss.


Disclosure:
Images and information used in this post were provided to me by 6pm through Kel and Partners. No compensation of any kind was received for this post. As always, all opinions expressed are my own.


Photobucket

0 comments: