Friday, December 9, 2011

Holiday Guest Post - Under $25 Gift Guide

Here's another guest post from one of my favorite bloggers...it's Corrin from Oh Hey, What's Up?  I've been a fan of hers for quite awhile and was thrilled when she agreed to pop over to my blog for a quick visit (Thanks, Corrin!). She has a superb sense of style and is always sharing the coolest finds in shoes, jewelry, makeup, and all kinds of other fabulousness. Today she's offering up some holiday shopping help with her under $25 gift guide.


Under $25 Gift Guide

Whenever I create a gift guide, I’m pretty much just putting my wish list and a bunch of good juju out into the universe, hoping that gifts start showing up at my doorstep*; so I take extra care to only including those things that truly make me gaga. If you have someone like moi on your shopping list, here’s what we’d like. Please and thank you.

*Mailing address available upon request.



Zebra Notepad $8.95
Running Zebra Scarf $19
Bow Ring $11
Glitter iPhone Case $25
Elephant Ring Holder $12
Greek Coffee Cup $12
Benefit Gift Set $10
Lush Bath Bombs $4.95 each

2 comments:

Paula Parrish said...

Hello Kari,
Thanks for introducing us to Corrin and her blog Oh Hey, What’s Up”. Such a cute name for the blog ~ Love It! Thanks for the gift giving ideas.
Smiles, Paula

Corrin said...

Thanks for having me! Now, to find a way to get everything on that list...