Saturday, September 1, 2012

Weekly Links I Liked 9-1-12

Here's my round-up of some good stuff I came across on the web this past week...


Good Food on a Tight Budget - A Shopping Guide brought to you by Environmental Working Group

This story is absolutely heartbreaking and reminds us to all be thankful for the loved ones in our life.

Pinterest can lead you to so many cool things. An outfit that was pinned led me to Evoking You and the fashion section of this site literally makes me weak in the knees. *Sigh* The outfits on display are all totally amazing!

My favorite fashion pin of the week...not sure I would've ever considered wearing a polka-dot sweater but this look is great and I love the color combo.

Did you come across anything really good this week? Feel free to share in comments below.


Photobucket

0 comments: