Tuesday, March 19, 2013

HireInfluence - A New Social Media Ranking and Reporting System



Love social media? Want to show off your rock star-like influence and social prowess?

Go activate your profile at HireInfluence - this is done quickly and easily by using your Twitter account.

HireInfluence is a new social media platform that goes beyond an influencer score by gauging real, impactful influence with quantified results.

I just activated my profile and found out my social media strength factor. Now, I can use that information to approach companies I would like to work with and build brand relationships. Best of all, those brands and companies can now find me easily as well.

Hurry to HireInfluence and jump on the #strengthfactor bandwagon! If you activate your profile before March 25, 2013, you'll be automatically entered to win 1 of 3 $100 Amazon gift cards.


I will receive gift card compensation in exchange for sharing information about HireInfluence. Any opinions expressed are 100% my own and may differ from others.

0 comments: