Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Movie Trailer Tuesday - Avatar



Some of you may be tired of hearing about Avatar by now. But, I couldn't not mention it. I've heard mixed reviews - most either love it or hate it. We went to see it last week and were all in the "loved it" category. Yes, maybe there was a little bit of liberal propaganda. Yes, the ending was somewhat predictable. Yes, at some 2 hours and 45 minutes it was a very long film. But, I still loved it! We saw the 3-D version and it was spectacular. The effects and imagery were absolutely stunning and I really liked the story line. In my opinion, it was a great movie. Have you seen it or do you plan on seeing it?

7 comments:

Daniela said...

I don't think I would have the patience to see this movie. I might wait until it's out on Blu Ray, so that I have an out if I need it..xoxo

Chicago City Girl said...

I wasn't planning on seeing it, just because it didn't (initially) sound like my cup of tea. but then I saw how it was made, the attention to detail that went into facial expressions, and I started to appreciate it more. I'm curious now, and will probably go to the theater :)

*cheers*
cara @ City Girl Chicago

Yaya said...

I don't know. Looks weird to me.

mysteryhistorymom said...

We loved it! We did not see it in 3-D and it was still amazing! It all looked so real.... Lori

Melissa B. said...

So many of my students have told me how good this flick is!

David & Blair said...

Hi! Thanks for joining my swap! Don't forget to send your address my way. :) kblair.s.mcleod@gmail.com

I love your blog layout! Way cute.

I saw Avatar.. went reluctantly...but then also left the theater reluctantly.. I didn't want it to end. I was pleasantly surprised. I saw it in IMAX 3d.

怡郁 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.