Friday, August 3, 2012

SmartyPants Vitamins

One of my goals this year was to be better about remembering to take my vitamins. I have several different ones that I try to take. But, to tell you the truth, it's a chore to remember to take a handful of them every day. And, when I do take them, I sometimes get a yucky feeling just from swallowing several pills. I've been wanting to find an easier way of accomplishing this goal.

I just learned of some gummy vitamins for grown-ups called SmartyPants. These all in one vitamins are multi-vitamins that also contain an excellent source of Vitamin D and 9 other nutrients, plus Omega3 DHA and EPA (from eco-friendly small fish oil).


SmartyPants Vitamins are organic and natural; they use only organic cane sugar - no high fructose corn syrup. They contain no artificial sweeteners, preservatives, or colors, and are gluten and casein free - all facts that I love. The gummy vitamins come in cherry, lemon, and orange flavors. Oprah magazine called SmartyPants "good-for-you gumdrops!"


I plan on trying them! They do not look like any of those chalky tablets that are sitting in my kitchen cabinet. They're also a good value - a one month supply is only $24.95. And, I think it will be a much easier way for me to accomplish my goal of remembering my vitamins every day.


This post brought to you by SmartyPants Vitamins. All opinions stated above are my own thoughts and may differ from others.

0 comments: