Friday, November 9, 2012

Aloha Friday - Fill in the Blank


Welcome to this week’s edition of Aloha Friday, hosted by Kailani over at An Island Life. In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day to take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So, on Fridays we can take it easy on blog posting, too.

I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer - nothing that requires a lengthy response. If you’d like to participate, visit An Island Life where you can link up with your own question and also visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!

Let's do another fill-in-the-blank...


So far today, I've ________________________ and I've ________________________.



My answer: So far today, I've had two cups of coffee and I've folded a load of laundry.

 
 
 
Photobucket

10 comments:

Vicki said...

Fed the fish and did some laundry.
Here's My AF

XmasDolly said...

So far today I've finished the pot of coffee, fed my fish too, blog hopped half the day, and now I'm about to take more pain killers because my shots to be normal is not for another two weeks... oh and I talked on the phone half the day!

Stacy Uncorked said...

So far today I've gone shopping to pick up a few more things for Princess Nagger's birthday next week, and I've forgotten a couple of (important) things...ooops! Which means I'll have to make another trip out between now and next Thursday. :)


Giant Fun with Skylanders: Giants

Colette S said...

So far today I've watched two movies and learned how my life touches others and that we aren't merely accidents but destinies.

Aloha

Jessica said...

I've made my shopping list and I've put off going until later.

I am Harriet said...

I've gotten a lot of work done but, I need to attend to my laundry.

Have a great weekend!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2012/11/im-a-sucker-for-soft-serve-ice-cream/

Beth @ TheAngelForever said...

So far today I have presented a three page document to our school district during a meeting with eleven people and I've decided I am taking the night off to watch movies with the kids.

annies home said...

today I went to work and listened to the high school foot ball game yeah we won

come see my question at http://shopannes.blogspot.com

Jenners said...

(It helps that I've writing this at night I think.) So far today I've gone to a kid's birthday party and picked out yet another set of curtains for my living room that aren't going to work.

Pamela M. Kramer - A Renaissance Woman said...

So far today I've made a lunch date for Saturday and cooked dinner.