Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Disney's MUPPETS MOST WANTED Coming to Theaters Spring 2014 #MuppetsMostWanted

I am sharing this information on behalf of Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures. No compensation was received and all opinions expressed in this post are my own.


When I think of The Muppets, it brings back such good childhood memories. I can remember watching The Muppets television show each week as a kid - such fun and it always made me laugh!

Now, I am excited to let you know about Disney's Muppets Most Wanted. It's a new film that will be coming to theaters in March of 2014.


While this is still a way off from release, it is sure to be a great family-friendly movie that we can look forward to.

Here's a little peek at a teaser trailer that was just released on Disney.com. Check it out and let me know which Muppet character is your fave...

 
Muppets Most Wanted Teaser Trailer on Disney Video


Connect 
Like The Muppets on Facebook
Follow The Muppets on Twitter
Follow Miss Piggy on Twitter
#MuppetsMostWanted






4 comments:

bella said...

I want to take my grand kids to see this movie looks good

Unknown said...

I remember watching this as a kid also and I really enjoyed it. I still to this day, even though I am an adult, love the Muppets and cannot wait to watch this movie.

Unknown said...

Wow exciting I can not wait to take my kids to see this

Unknown said...

i love the muppets