It's a little bit belated but...Happy New Year!
image via Morguefile.com
I hope that you and your people had a happy and safe holiday. I have been taking a break from blogging and admit the time off has been nice. We enjoyed a wonderful Christmas with our family and have also been loving the kids being out of school for winter break. But, now it's time to get back down to business, and, truth be told, I CANNOT WAIT for my teens to head back to school! Seriously, I love 'em, but it's time. (If you think I'm awful for saying this then you obviously do not have three teenagers and a young adult child living in your house) They've turned into arguing-stay-up-all-night-sleep-all-day-eat-junk-constantly-while-being-super-absorbed-with-tv-and-video-games kids. It's time to go back to school!
For those of you that have teenagers, you know what I'm talking about...right?
Now, as I try to figure my way out of my blogging slump, I think I will make a list. Everyone loves lists, don't they?!
Here, in no particular order, are 10 Random Things I Fiercely Believe In:
1) Hugging your kids, often and no matter their age
3) Exercising your right to vote
4) Reading strictly for pleasure
5) Freedom of speech
6) Saying the words "I love you" to those who are important to you
7) Working hard for what you earn
8) Paying with cash whenever possible
9) Not holding grudges (this is a tough one for me)
10) Showing kindness and compassion
I could go on and on with this list. But, now it's your turn. Share something you fiercely believe in...