Tuesday, August 5, 2014

FREE Legends of Oz Activity Sheets #OzInsiders

I am sharing this information as a member of the Fox Home ENT Insiders Blogging Program. I will receive a free blu-ray of this movie. Any and all opinions expressed in this post are my own.
The animated movie, Legends of Oz, is coming to Blu-ray and DVD on August 26th. Kids of all ages will love this musical, animated journey back to the magical world of Oz. It's sure to become a family favorite!

Be sure and visit again soon as I will be hosting a giveaway for a free Blu-ray copy of Legends of Oz. Watch for that giveaway to go live here on the blog later this week.

In the meantime, I have a few Legends of Oz activity sheets to share. As always, they are very cute, fun, and FREE for your enjoyment. Take a look and let me know which is your favorite...









0 comments: