Thursday, September 3, 2015

Fall Ankle Boots Under $50

One of my favorite things about fall is pulling out the boots, scarves, and cozy sweaters - I REALLY love the cool, crisp weather!


When it comes to boots, the options are practically limitless. You can find so many different styles and colors in every price range. This year, the ankle boot trend continues to be very popular. I love the versatility of ankle boots; they work with jeans, skirt, dresses, or even shorts. Whether you want an easy casual look or something more dressy, ankle boots are just the thing.

I recently bought myself two new pair of ankle boots. While I was browsing around online, I found some really great choices. Here are a few of my favorites -- all under $50.

Willow Slouch Boots at Payless
$44.99 (Payless currently has their BOGO 50% off)




Bass Blaine at 6pm.com
$29.99



Michael Ginnie at Off Broadway Shoe
$39.99


Report Anise at 6pm.com
$27.99



Mixed Faux-Leather Ankle Boots at Old Navy
$32.00


Faux-Suede Zip Ankle Boots at Old Navy
$34.00


0 comments: