With sweetness unabated
Informed the hour had come
With no remiss of triumph
The autumn started home
Her home to be with Nature
As competition done
By influential kinsmen
Invited to return --
In supplements of Purple
An adequate repast
In heavenly reviewing
Her residue be past --
By Emily Dickinson
While it's not yet officially fall, I'm definitely ready to start thinking about all the wonderful things that come with the season -- all things pumpkin, apple cider, pretty leaves, campfires, and, especially, the cool, crisp weather.
With the cooler weather, I love being able to break out the boots, sweaters, and scarves. Fall clothes and accessories are so much fun...don't you think?
Here are a few things that I have on my fall fashion wish list...
1. Old Navy Black Denim Jacket 36.94
2. Sperry Saltwater Duck Boot 120.00
3. Jane Cable Knit Cardigan 22.99
4. Vera Bradley Preppy Poly Small Ella Tote 88.00
5. Tieks Ballet Flats in Chestnut 175.00