Monday, December 5, 2016

Great Deals When You Do Your Holiday Shopping With Swagbucks

I am sharing the following information c/o Swagbucks, where I am a long-time member. This post contains my referral link and I may earn a SB bonus for sharing this post. All opinions expressed are my own.

 

Now that the holidays are in full gear, you can get great deals and cash back for shopping through Swagbucks! Just go to Swagbucks.com and see all of the great cash back you can get from some of your favorite stores.

Here's how it works:
1. Click here to see the stores offering deals and cash back.
2. Click through to the store(s) of your choice and do some shopping!
3. Get cash back in the form of points (called SB) that you can redeem for free gift cards so you can stretch your holiday budget even further!

As an extra bonus, if you're not a Swagbucks member and join through my link (or you've joined through my link this month), you'll get a one time 200 SB bonus when you spend $25 or more in any of the Swagbucks Shop stores before January 1st!

Swagbucks is a great site where you earn SB points for doing every day things online like shopping, discovering deals, taking surveys, watching videos, searching the web, and more. The SB you earn, the more gift cards you can get, which are a HUGE help this time of year. I'm a long-time member and have to say that it really is an easy, no-brainer way to earn rewards. As a matter of fact, I just went out to buy a popular gaming console for one of my sons and my Swagbucks gift cards paid for most of it! YAY Swagbucks!

Happy Shopping!

0 comments: