Monday, February 2, 2009

Movie Trailer Tuesday

Today, I have trailers from two of my all-time favorite movies. These are movies that I could watch again and again. Both are available on Netflix. Check them out....


The Claim - (Rated R) Heartbreaking story, it's a version of Thomas Hardy's 'The Mayor of Casterbridge', but set in the 1800's gold-rush era California; a wonderful cast, including Nastassja Kinski, Sarah Polley, Milla Jovovich, and Wes Bentley



Me Without You - (Rated R) Follows the ups and downs of two London best friends through the 1970's-1980's

1 comments:

Daniela said...

OOhh, I love Wes Bentley, I'm going to have to see that one for sure. I especially love movies set in the 19th century. It looks great.

Confession time. I have a real sickness. I don't rent movies. I buy them. All of them. I have hundreds. I usually get them pretty cheap..either at Blockbuster, Target or Walmart. I never spend more than 5 bucks for them. Well, except for Sex in the City..then I paid full price. Anyway, I can't stop. Do you think there is a meeting I can go for this problem? Like movie addict anonymous? I'm just wondering.