Friday, February 18, 2011

Aloha Friday - Fill In The Blank


Welcome to this week’s edition of Aloha Friday, hosted by Kailani over at An Island Life. In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day to take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So, on Fridays we can take it easy on blog posting, too.

I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer - nothing that requires a lengthy response. If you’d like to participate, visit An Island Life where you can link up with your own question and also visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!

Fill in the blank:

 I have a bad habit of ________________________________

12 comments:

OLLIE MCKAY'S ~ A Chic Boutique said...

. . . having 10 projects going at once and never completing any of them!! :)) Happy Friday to all!

Dee said...

saying yes to way too much!

Smellyann said...

eating at the computer - and same as Dee, too!!

Deni said...

Chewing my nails

Unknown said...

Eating at the computer and saying yes too much! I'm sure the list could go on and on!

Charlotte (Life's a Charm!) said...

... procrastinating on chores!

I am Harriet said...

Taking on new projects when I have no time for them.

Have a great day!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/02/thin-mints-samoas-or-shortbread/

Anonymous said...

...spending too much time online!

Kailani said...

. . . eating late at night.

Kailani
An Island Life

Linda said...

eating chocolate (MUST STOP!)

Beth @ TheAngelForever said...

. . . feeling guilty even when I shouldn't.

Tammy said...

Not exercising as much as I should...and so much more!