Friday, April 20, 2012

Aloha Friday - Dream Job


Welcome to this week’s edition of Aloha Friday, hosted by Kailani over at An Island Life. In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day to take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So, on Fridays we can take it easy on blog posting, too.

I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer - nothing that requires a lengthy response. If you’d like to participate, visit An Island Life where you can link up with your own question and also visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!

I think I've asked this before, but it's always a fun topic...if you could have any type of career that you wanted, what would your dream job be?

I'm very happy being a stay-at-home mom, but if I had to choose a career, I would love to be an author of young-adult books or a concert pianist or violinist.




Photobucket

11 comments:

Gigi Ann said...

Since I am a Great-Gramma this is a difficult question for me to answer, however, in my younger days I would have loved to be a school teacher.

Beth @ TheAngelForever said...

I am a teacher on hiatus and love the job that I used to have. One day I hope to be back in a classroom.

I am Harriet said...

I think I enjoy what I'm doing right now.


Have a great Friday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2012/04/dick-clark-and-fridays/

Stacy Uncorked said...

Being a stay-at-home mom was always my dream job, especially since it took so long to get there. ;) But if I were really dreaming big, I would have loved to have been a movie star. :)


Random Cocktails

Noner said...

I want to be a writer, and get paid to stay home and write novels.

Vicki said...

Either a food or movie critic!!
Here's My Aloha Question

Colette S said...

I want to be a child's care advocate or psychologist.

~ Noelle said...

I WANTED TO BE A PHOTOGRAPHER THAT TRAVELED THE WORLD...
NOW, I am pretty happy with my job ...
being a MOM IS THE BEST :)


http://www.jumpin-beans.blogspot.com/2012/04/aloha-friday-celebrities.html

Menopausal New Mom said...

Definitely interior designer. Hope you're having a wonderful weekend :)

David and Cathi said...

I would love to be a travel sucessful writer. When not spending time with our grandchildren we are usually on the road or in the air. ;)

David and Cathi said...

I would love to be a travel sucessful writer. When not spending time with our grandchildren we are usually on the road or in the air. ;)