Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Walk The Walk America - The Moon Walk New York City 2013

This is one of the coolest events I've heard of and I wanted to be sure and share it with you.

The Moon Walk New York City is on July 20th, 2013. Thousands of women and men will be walking in support of breast cancer. The overnight walk will take place in the streets of NYC with participants being decked out in fun and decorated bras. This event is presented by Empire BlueCross Blue Shield.

For more information, please visit the website via the link above.

If you, like me, do not live close enough to participate, you can still help spread the word about this fun and important event. Please feel free to tweet the following message:

Grab your girls & signup to #MoonWalkNYC for breast cancer care on July 20  http://bit.ly/MoonWalkNYC


I am entered in a gift card giveaway in exchange for helping to spread the word about this event. All opinions expressed in this post are my own.

0 comments: