Friday, October 23, 2015

Earn a $5 Walmart Gift Card Easily with Swagbucks

I am sharing the following information c/o Swagbucks, where I am a long-time member. The post contains my referral link. Any opinions expressed are my own.


I'm a Swagbucks Influencer - Start Earning Now 

You probably already know how much I love using Swagbucks to earn free gift cards. As a matter of fact, I'm currently using my Swagbucks rewards toward this year's Christmas shopping. If you are not a Swagbucks member, what are you waiting for? I invite you to check it out -- it really is so easy!

Here's a current offer going on over at Swagbucks now...



Swagbucks has a new way to get a $5 Walmart Gift Card! Get your points, called SB, just for an everyday trip to Walmart.

Here's how: for a limited time, pick up a box of Hefty® Sliders at your local Walmart and earn 100SB! Purchase 2 boxes of Hefty® Sliders to earn 200 SB! Buy 3 or more boxes of Hefty® Sliders and you’ll earn a $5 Walmart gift card.

Follow these easy directions:

Send an image of your product(s) along with the qualifying receipt to iredeemedheftysliders@swagbucks.com. Don’t forget to include your Swag name in the email subject line!

Offer good in U.S. only

Just think about it, you earn SB and redeem them for Walmart gift cards. You use those Walmart gift cards to purchase Hefty® Sliders. You earn SB when you purchase the Hefty® Sliders. It’s rare you find a cycle of savings this seamless, take advantage of this offer before it runs out!

0 comments: