Thursday, August 25, 2016

Watch and Earn with Swagbucks

I am sharing the following information c/o Swagbucks, where I am a long-time member. This post contains my referral link and I may earn a SB bonus for sharing this post. All opinions expressed are my own.


 


I often write about Swagbucks because it's such an easy way to earn gift cards. For anyone who spends a lot of time online, it really is a no-brainer way to get free stuff. 

Swagbucks is the web’s most popular rewards program that gives you cashback for the everyday things you already do online. You can earn points called SB and score gift cards to your favorite stores just by shopping, watching videos and surfing the web.

So easy!

From funny cats to cooking shows, I spend a lot of time watching videos online. Swagbucks works with nCrave to bring you tech and celeb news, upcoming movie trailers, DIYs, make up tutorials and so much more. My favorite categories that I like to watch include Pets & Animals, News & Politics, and Careers. There are so many videos to choose from...you're sure to find lots that will interest you - and, get you on your way to earning free gift cards.

Check out the Watch playlists and find videos to entertain yourself for hours and earn SB - 2 SB for 10 videos! You can watch on the Swagbucks website or with the Swagbutton web extension. You can even watch on the go with the SBTV mobile app.

Not yet a Swagbucks member? What are you waiting for? Sign up for your free Swagbucks account and start earning rewards today!

0 comments: