Friday, October 12, 2007

Girl Talk


This is a shopping site that you have to check out - The Happy Woman Store - I've shopped there in the past, and they always have the most hilarious items. Magnets, mugs, tote bags, notepads...perfect gifts for your girlfriends. Seriously, I crack up every time I look. These are two of my favorites.



She also carries jewelry, soaps, bath salts, books, cds - just a bunch of really neat and fun stuff. I wouldn't mind having this bracelet for myself. I'm totally loving these cute wine corks and this cookbook. And, how about this clever little knitting kit. Go see it all for yourself. Remember, there's only 73 days until Christmas.
~K

P.S. Off topic, but, does anyone watch Big Shots? Comes on after Grey's Anatomy...well I just about laughed my a$$ off tonight. I found it rather hysterical, actually. And, those guys are very easy on the eyes, too.

1 comments:

Vallen said...

My favorite one wasa coin purse I bought that said "Frugal is such an ugly word". I can laugh a good long time in a store where they sell this stuff