Thursday, July 16, 2009

Conversations with a 7 yr. old

This is a scheduled post because we are currently at the beach. While we are on vacation, I have picked out a few of my previous blog entries to repost. Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you soon!

--------------------------------------------------------------


Random conversation with my seven year old son...

Z: When you die and go to heaven, are you really still alive and able to move your body?

Me: Well, sort of...your physical body dies and is left here on earth, but, your spiritual body goes to heaven (I'm already thinking maybe my explanation was not a good one and was too deep for him)

Z: But, can you walk around in heaven?

Me: Yeah, I think so.

Z: Good. Then it'll be fun to go there and see everybody

Me: Yep

Z: It must be pretty big up there


Don't you just love how there little minds work!

~K


Post date
2/22/08

2 comments:

septembermom said...

Very sweet. I've had some heaven discussions with my kids and I'm always amazed by what they say.

Jen said...

I remember when I was a kid I used to be concerned that heaven would be boring. It is funny how kids' minds work.