Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Movie Trailer Tuesday - Dan In Real Life

This is a scheduled post - we are currently at the beach on vacation. Thanks for stopping by.

I've probably mentioned this one before, it's great. Steve Carell is hilarious. Hilarious! It also stars Juliette Binoche, one of my favorite actresses. This movie is so much fun. I love the whole crazy scenario - big family coming back home to visit, everybody in each other's business, the fun and games that they play. And, another bonus, the soundtrack is fantastic. Check it out....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Steve Carrell!!! I haven't seen this yet.

Kari (GrannySkywalker) said...

Can't wait to see your beach pictures! Have fun! :)

Kari

septembermom said...

This is a great movie! It's touching in many ways and funny of course with Steve Carrell. Hope you're having fun on your trip!

Becky @ Our Sweet Peas said...

Love, love, love this movie and your blog. This is about the 10th post I've read. Happy SITS day, glad that I found you.