Saturday, October 31, 2009

Magic Broom Trick

Have you ever heard of a broom standing completely on its own? My friend sent me a picture mail and text the other night showing her broom standing in the middle of her kitchen floor. She was amazed and said I needed to try it myself. We got our broom and took it into our foyer. At first, it just fell over when we tried to stand it. But, after several attempts, my son got it to stand on its own. This is the actual picture of our broom - standing completely on its own.



I tried to google it and figure out how this works. Some say it has something to do with the way the planets are aligned at a given time. Others said it was related to barometric pressure. I really have no idea how it works, but, we thought it was pretty cool. The broom stood all by itself for about 30 minutes, then it just fell (scaring us half to pieces). Have you ever heard of this? Ever tried it? If you do, let me know if it works for you, too.

Happy Halloween! Everyone have a safe and fun night.

8 comments:

theUngourmet said...

Wow! I'm going to have to try this one! Happy Saturday Sharefest and Happy Halloween! :D

Liz Mays said...

That's completely wild! I love that it worked!

Janet said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! No, I've never heard of this broom trick. Strange!

tori said...

maybe it only works around Halloween....

The Redhead Riter said...

Can you bring that broom over to my house? LOL


Double, double toil and trouble;
fire burn and cauldron bubble.
~ Shakespeare "Macbeth"~

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Christina Lee said...

Perfect for Halloween! I think I see the outline of a ghost holding it up-LOL!!

News Around The Blogs said...

that's pretty neat!

Jenners said...

Really???? Are you playing a joke? If not, I so have to try this!!! I love stuff like this! I hope it isn't because you have to wait for ghosts to show up or something.