Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Movie Trailer Tuesday - 500 Days of Summer




This is a recenly released DVD that I watched last week. It's cute and quirky, definitely not the same ol' run-of-the mill romantic comedy. I liked it a lot. Tom (played by Joseph Gordon-Levitt) is such a cutie as the hopeless romantic who falls in love with Summer (played by Zooey Deschanel). He's just the kind of guy you would like to see your daughter date. I liked the way it skipped around through different times in their relationship - it made the movie a little more unpredictable.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this movie! I t was so brilliant and I love how they had the dancing in the middle of it! Such a well written film. Plus my name is Autumn so at the end I was screaming! That just made me love that film all the more! :o)