Friday, March 19, 2010

That's My Boy! - Parts 2 & 3

You probably have to be a Swag Bucks user (a.k.a. Swaggernut) or Twitter-user to fully appreciate the humor in these little comments that were made by my youngest son, Zachary (age 9)....


The other morning he woke up a little early and decided to play a computer game before getting ready for school. I was still dozing in my bed (I might have mentioned before that I am NOT a morning person, so it's not uncommon for my kids to get out of bed before I do). Suddenly, he came running into my room to wake me up. He was really excited when he said, "I just won you 2 Swag Bucks!"

(yes, my kids are all aware of my eager attempts to earn Swag Bucks)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Yesterday we were at the baseball park where my 11 yr. old son was having practice. Zachary and I were sitting on the sidelines when a lady walked by on her way to another field. She is an acquaintance of mine, but, Zachary didn't know who she was. She and I said hello and spoke for just a few minutes. After she left, Zachary asked me, "is she one of your Twitter friends?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 comments:

明宏明宏 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.