1) I can't wait to wear my cute Sorel snow boots that I bought last year from Zappos.com (I even enjoy shoveling snow, for a little while anyway)
2) I want to lay on the couch and cuddle in front of the fireplace with my family while we watch Jeopardy on tv.
3) So I can enjoy this yummy Caramel Apple Spice drink from Starbucks (I know they serve it year round but it's strictly a "winter weather drink" to me). YUMMY!
4) I can start Christmas shopping. YAY!
5) It will get dark earlier. I know, I know...most people hate this, but, I love when it starts getting dark early.
6) Snow. I love to watch it snow. It's so peaceful and pretty. I also love the crunching sound made when you walk on snow.
7) Mittens. I'm currently obsessed with finding some cute new mittens to wear. If only I knew how to knit!
Which do you prefer? Summer or Winter?