Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Purex Triple Action Liquid Detergent


I've talked many times about how much laundry we do around our house (and by "we" I mean "me"). We are a family of six - including three teenagers, one pre-teen, and a firefighter-carpenter husband. You can probably imagine the amount of dirty laundry we have. Sometimes I'm amazed at the stinky, dirty messes I come across in our laundry baskets.

I do laundry almost every single day - lots of laundry! When it comes to laundry detergent, I want something that is highly effective; it has to get rid of dirt, stains, and odors. I also need a detergent that is affordable. Purex Laundry Detergent has been a long time favorite and is the detergent that I use most often. I love that it costs quite a bit less than most other leading brands but really gets the job done.

Purex has come out with a new and improved Triple Action formula. This new formula promises to leave your clothes bright, white, and clean, while still saving you money. Purex Triple Action is formulated to work both in traditional and High Efficiency (HE) washers and offers a variety of scent choices. My personal preference is the Free & Clear detergent - perfect for our family's sensitive skin.



Purex provided a free sample of their Triple Action laundry detergent for me to try. All of the opinions expressed in this review are my own.





Photobucket

0 comments: