Thursday, March 29, 2012

Hide The Snacks!

With four kids (tweens/teens) in the house, snacks can disappear practically before I get them out of the shopping bag. I have to laugh because my kids, especially the youngest (he is 11), have been known to hide snacks so that they can have them all to themselves. Because of that, I never know when I'm going to come across some hidden goodies.

Case in point...I was looking for something on the top shelf of my kitchen pantry. See the rolled up pastry mat?....

On closer inspection, you can see what's hidden away inside the rolled up pastry mat...a package of cheese crackers!


They crack me up! But, I guess I should come clean and confess that I have a hiding spot of my own for my Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs. They are my big weakness when it comes to sweet treats and I'm not fond of sharing them, LOL!

Have you or anyone in your house ever resorted to stashing/hiding snacks?




Photobucket

0 comments: