Wednesday, March 7, 2012

My Favorite Movie Dance Scenes

Unfortunately, I'm not much of a dancer myself (can you say "two left feet!"). But, I can appreciate a good movie dance scene. They are always fun to watch. Here are a few of my favorites:


Doc Hollywood - This is one of those cute, feel-good movies that I could watch over and over. The dance scene between Michael J. Fox and Julie Warner takes place outdoors at a small town carnival. It's just so dreamy and romantic and the song, Crazy by Patsy Cline, happens to be one of my all-time favorites.





This Christmas - Make sure and stick around for the closing credits to see this fun dance scene. Watch it and try to tell me it doesn't make you want to get up and dance, too!





Hitch - Another fun end-of-the-movie dance scene.





You Again - I could only find a small clip of this one to post but you can go to YouTube to see the entire dance scene clip. This is seriously one of the funniest things ever! My 15 yr. old daughter and I were watching the movie and we laughed till we cried. Two generations of women get caught up in a dance-off while at a pre-wedding dance class. Jamie Lee Curtis and Victor Garber are hilarious and you gotta love anything that involves Betty White. Really, really funny! Remember to click over and watch the full scene...







Photobucket

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Some of those scenes did make me want to dance. I have to say I always get goosebumps when I see Patrick Swayze and Jennifer Grey dance the last song in the movie Dirty Dancing. One of my favorites! :)

septembermom said...

Kari, I loved these! The You Again one made me laugh like anything. Love the Hitch one too.