Thursday, July 5, 2012

Summer Jewelry Finds on Etsy - $35 and Under

I love jewelry! In summertime, the right piece can really dress up a pair of shorts or add some pizazz to a tee shirt. One of the places that I can always find great pieces is Etsy. There's truly something for everyone -- such a huge variety of styles and in every price range. By shopping for jewelry on Etsy, I can find unique, often one-of-a-kind items, while also supporting a hand-crafting artisan. I think that's a win-win for everyone! Here are a few great summer jewelry finds that I came across while window-shopping on Etsy...all $35 or less!


These cute and colorful earrings are $34 and can be found at Kluster.



This flower necklace makes a fun and bright statement - great colors! It's $35 and from Etsy seller RachelleD.



These Boho Turquoise Chandelier Earrings are so pretty and only $18 - what a steal! You can find them at Fleurdesignz.



I love the colors of these chunky stones paired with the oxidized silver chain links...very sexy!  Date Night Necklace from Andromedii is listed at $35.



This coral-colored necklace looks stunning on the bronze-finish chain. It has a bit of a tribal feel to it which has been a popular theme in fashion and accessories for awhile. The price is $25 and it is for sale at Etsy shop RawEarth Studio. Plus, if you join her Facebook page, you can use code 15VIP for 15% off (must join Facebook Page). 



This Narcissus Flower Bracelet is simple and summery. For sale at LaLa Crystal for only $18.50. There is also a matching necklace available in a separate listing. And, just for Alas 3 Lads readers, use code VIP05 for 5% off.



These Petal Earrings are hot! I love the little delicate petals and the mixed metals. Another great buy at only $18 from Leaves, Seeds, and Stones.



Have you ever shopped for jewelry on Etsy? If not, check it out. I'm sure you will find something you like.

This is not a compensated post, just me sharing some fun summer jewelry finds. All opinions expressed in this post are my own. All photos were used with permission of the above-mentioned Etsy sellers.




Photobucket

6 comments:

StoreScenarios said...

That orange flower necklace is so pretty! I love big bold pieces on simple clothing and I love etsy sellers!

Mom's Review for you said...

Those are so beautiful! I love etsy.

Ellen said...

What adorable styles. I love the petal earrings.

Krystle Smith said...

I love the flower necklace. I have a similar ring I got from an Esy shop they would go great together!!

Tiffany said...

I'm in love with the flower necklace, love the contrasting colors. Such beautiful jewelry.

hermes bag outlet said...

hermes handbags online are undoubtedly the favorite accessories for most women. More designer louis vuitton online and stylish the handbag, the more demand it has among women. Be it a corporate style cheap omega watches or short-strapped vanity bag, a lot of women purchase handbags that largely match their attire. find a christmas gifts are considered as more of a fashion statement and thus women look for cheap rolex watches that enhance their personality. It has been observed that most women prefer possessing multiple catier jewellery to use them at special occasions. The designer handbags are generally made of high-quality leather down jackets or synthetic material but in the recent years handbags made out of recycled material too have entered the discount gucci handbags market.