While there are a lot of programs that I enjoy watching, currently, there are a few main shows that I'm obsessed with...
- The Walking Dead
- Sons of Anarchy
- Grey's Anatomy
The other day I found myself daydreaming about working as some type of secret government agent. If you knew me at all, you would be rolling on the floor laughing at that because I'm pretty sure I would be way too timid and meek to ever be a secret government agent. But, watching Homeland makes me think, "hmmm, it would be pretty cool to surveil someone or thwart a major attack." That got me thinking...am I watching too much tv?
Here are 7 signs that, yes indeed, I am probably watching too much tv:
1. I often check my surroundings to plan my escape route in case a herd of "walkers" gets in my way
2. I think it's kinda hot when Daryl uses his cross-bow and hits a zombie right between the eyes
3. When paying my bills, I realize I signed my check "Mrs. Jax Teller"
4. I actually think I'm the 5th Braverman sibling
5. I think that April is pretty darn stupid for worrying about losing her virginity to Jackson. I would've gave it up to him in a second!
6. Olivia Pope is my hero. I'm not at all offended when she makes out with the president of the United States, right in front of his secret service guys
7. Even though the SAMCRO gang is a bunch of violence-prone guys who dabble in gun-running, drug-hauling, porn-business endeavors, I think they're really pretty nice
There ya go! I told you I get way too immersed in my tv shows. What about you? Do you have any shows that you absolutely obsess over?