Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Chocolate Chip Delight Bars

I'm not sure where this recipe for Chocolate Chip Delight Bars originated. But, it was shared with me by a friend over twenty years ago and I've been making it ever since. It is very quick and easy to make and tastes so rich and yummy. I like the bars best served warm, so if I'm not having one fresh from the oven, I usually have one that has been heated up in the microwave.

Chocolate Chip Delight Bars

Ingredients for Crust:
1 Box Yellow Cake Mix
1 Egg
1 Stick Melted Butter

Ingredients for Top:
8 oz. Softened Cream Cheese
2 Eggs
1 Box Powdered Sugar
Small Package Chocolate Chips


Mix together the crust ingredients and press into a 9x13 pan



Combine 8 oz. softened cream cheese and 2 eggs. Beat about 5 minutes until fluffy


Add 1 box of powdered sugar and beat


Fold in small package of chocolate chips 


Pour over crust. Bake at 350 for about 35 minutes


Enjoy!









5 comments:

LisaLisa said...

Geez, that looks so good. Just need a slice and a cup of coffee...lol I am going to try and make this for my family. Thanks for sharing!

Marina@EBMR said...

Oh my goodness. Excuse me while I try to eat a bar off the screen. Looks so good. Rich and good!! Yum!

Debi Gerhart said...

OOHH! I am drooling over this right now. My kids would love to make it.

Meghan said...

They sound yummy.

Paula Schuck said...

What I like about this recipe is that it looks pretty easy to tackle actually. And of course how can you go wrong with those ingredients?