Wednesday, September 18, 2013

The Short Game - Coming to Theaters September 20th

I wanted to let you know about a new movie called The Short Game. This documentary introduces us to some amazing kids from all over the world who have one thing in common -- the game of golf.

The movie follows the lives of eight of the best 7-year old golfers in the world. (Yes, you read that right...they are only 7 years old...just wait till you see these little guys swing a club!) We get to watch as they train and get ready to compete in the World Championship of Junior Golf, held in Pinehurst, North Carolina. This inside look at these little athletes and their families is not only inspiring, but humorous as well.

I'm not particularly a fan of golf but I can't wait to see this film. After seeing the movie trailer, I am in love with these little kids! It looks like a fascinating and entertaining story that is sure to put a smile on your face.

The Short Game will be in theaters September 20, 2013. Check out the official trailer...

 

7 comments:

GayNYCDad said...

Very interesting topic, thanks for letting me know about the film!
Mitch

Heather said...

I love documentaries of all kinds. I will have to tell dh about this one so he can keep an eye out for it . Thanks!

Grace said...

I enjoy documentaries too and this one looks like I'd enjoy it. Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

I have always been a huge fan of documentaries. The trailer is awesome and I can't wait to see the movie. Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

My son would love to see this. He's 8 and has an appreciation for all different types of sports. He's been asking for golf lessons for a while, so he's enjoy this movie.

StacieinAtlanta said...

We love golf. I will check this out. Thanks!

jamie @ [kreyv] said...

Wow--seven years old! ! I've never even heard of this. Jeremy always jokes that he wants Stella to be a golfer, because that's where all the scholarships are!