I was a little late joining the Instagram bandwagon but now that I'm on, I really love it. It's a little addicting, browsing through everyone's photos, getting a peek into their day and seeing the interesting stuff that folks like to post. You can find just about anything from fashion and beauty, to nature and travel, to home decor, shopping, lifestyle, pets, and more! You can even follow celebrities if that's your thing.
Today, I thought I would share a few of my very favorite Instagram accounts to follow. After you check them out, feel free to comment below and tell me some of your faves that you follow. Also, I would love to connect with you, so I invite you to leave your own Instagram ID as well.
1. dreamywhiteslifestyle - Rustic, French farmhouse-inspired living. Lots of great photos and they are indeed, very "dreamy" and lovely.
2. folkmagazine - Featuring authentic "made in America" lifestyle topics such as food, nature, and travel. This account posts the most enchanting photos. They all seem to have a folksy, ethereal quality and I immediately feel more cool and hip just by looking at them.
3. inspiredbycharm - Here you'll find lots of great decorating, baking, and entertaining inspiration from lifestyle blogger, Michael Wurm, Jr. (he shares some terrific cocktails!). He has a great eye for design and makes it all look so effortless. Plus, he just seems like a friendly, down-to-earth guy.
4. seersuckerandsaddles - This style maven lives in my home state of Kentucky so I gotta give her a shout-out. She has an impeccable sense of fashion and I literally go ga-ga over every outfit she puts together. Seriously, if I had an unlimited clothing budget (and weighed about 20 lbs. less) this is exactly how I would want to dress every day. Simply stellar!
5. meganrunionmcr - If you like fashion and bling and all things girly, glamorous, & sparkly, then this will make you happy. Very feminine and chic!
6. glitterguide - More girly glitz and glam! So much pretty eye-candy to see here.
You can find me on Instagram here. Remember, leave your own Instagram ID if you feel so inclined.