Friday, November 13, 2015

Christmas Wish List 2015

Can you believe it's already the middle of November? I love this time of year but it always seems to sneak up on me and get here so suddenly.

I have done a little bit of Christmas shopping so far and I'm definitely on the lookout for gift ideas for everyone on my list. Just for fun, I put together a Christmas Wish List of my own - these are some things I would be thrilled to find under my tree!

Check it out and then tell me something that's on your wish list...




1. Kluster Petite Starry Night Necklace in Navy Lapis Lazuli
2. Sephora Collection Vessel Canister Brush Set
3. Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+
4. iRobot Roomba Vacuum 
5. Fossil Chelsey Multifunction Black Stainless Steel Watch
6. Wildflower book by Drew Barrymore
7. Sperry Top-Sider Saltwater Boots

0 comments: