Friday, April 15, 2016

THE JUNGLE BOOK In Theaters Now - "The Voices" Featurette Video

I am sharing the following information courtesy of Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures. No compensation was received for this post and all opinions expressed are my own.

The highly anticipated THE JUNGLE BOOK is now playing in theaters everywhere in 3D, RealD 3D, and IMAX 3D. 

This movie has received amazing reviews and I'm so excited to see it with my family. I remember seeing the original animated THE JUNGLE BOOK as a kid (and loving it!). It will be so fun to share this new version with my teenagers -- I think it will be the perfect movie for all of us to enjoy.




With an incredible cast of actors providing the voices in THE JUNGLE BOOK, I wanted to share this featurette video showcasing just how they brought this story to life.

Enjoy and check your local listings for movie times and tickets.


#JungleBook
Follow THE JUNGLE BOOK on Twitter
Visit the official THE JUNGLE BOOK website

1 comments:

Tracey C. said...

Oooh, it looks so amazing! I can't wait to see this movie!