Friday, October 5, 2007

T.V. catch-up


After the week I've had, I decided to be totally useless today. The kids were out of school for a teacher's professional development day. We had planned on sleeping in, but, my oldest son had to be at football practice at 9:45 this morning for a prayer meeting and to go over plays before tonight's game. So, I had to drag everyone out of bed to make the 30 minute drive to his school. My dad is going to pick him up for me tonight after football, that's so nice. And, DH is working at the firehouse today (24 hour shift). We came home from dropping off boy1 at school and the kids surprisingly went off to play together, without fighting or anything. They were content to play together all afternoon. How wonderful was that! I started watching t.v. around 11:00 and basically haven't stopped yet (just taking a little break to blog). I had recorded several shows this past week and never watched them. So far, I've watched two episodes of Prison Break, one episode of K-Ville, Survivor, and next up is Grey's Anatomy. It's sad, I know. I'm a total t.v. junkie! I admit it. I LOVE to watch t.v. Oh, I did manage to stop just long enough to bake some cupcakes for the kiddos. I better run. My DVR is calling;o)

~K

0 comments: