Sunday, July 31, 2011

Swag Code Extravaganza on Monday


On Monday, Swagbucks.com is having a Swag Code Extravaganza! This means multiple swag codes will be offered throughout the entire day. If you are lucky enough to get all the codes, you can snag an extra 50 Swag Bucks.

In case you aren't familiar with the Swagbucks site, it's an online portal dedicated to helping you earn digital dollars called "Swag Bucks", which can be redeemed for exclusive Swagbucks.com merchandise and gift cards. Swag Codes are strings of text that you can apply for instant Swag Bucks. Swag Codes can appear anywhere, and at any time, throughout the Swag Bucks network. I have been on Swagbucks for over a year now and love it because it's so easy. My favorite thing to redeem my swag bucks for are Amazon gift cards and I've earned many over the last year. Sign up for free at Swagbucks.com and start earning today!

This post contains my Swagbucks referral link. I was not compensated in any way for this post. All opinions expressed are my own.











Photobucket

0 comments: