Friday, March 9, 2012

Aloha Friday - Treat Yourself


Welcome to this week’s edition of Aloha Friday, hosted by Kailani over at An Island Life. In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day to take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So, on Fridays we can take it easy on blog posting, too.

I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer - nothing that requires a lengthy response. If you’d like to participate, visit An Island Life where you can link up with your own question and also visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!

I've just handed you $500 and you can only spend it on yourself today...what would you do and/or buy?




Photobucket

12 comments:

CMash said...

The new IPad.

Stacy Uncorked said...

I'm terrible about spending money on myself - I rarely ever do! I'd probably buy an Epiphanie bag, and I'm sure I could come up with something fun for the balance... ;)


Aloha: Tu loquere Latine?

MMAR said...

Prolly buy an amazon gift card... sounds silly but Amazon is my best friend LOL!! I get all kinds of stuff from there :)

Catherine L. said...

Kitchen gadgets - I have a huge wish list.

~ Noelle said...

I really would try and put it towards the dslr I want... or a tablet/ipad.... or right now, we really REALLY need a vacuum (ours just died and I do not know how we can go without a vacuum) so one of those three ;)

I am Harriet said...

I'd go back to hit that Kohl's sale again with my 30% off coupon :)


Have a great weekend!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2012/03/im-liking-lily-and-emma-these-days/

Becca said...

I would definitely go get a massage and facial. After that who cares? LOL

Beth @ TheAngelForever said...

I would buy a plane ticket to go to TypeACon :)

Colette S said...

Oooh I totally would get dh a nook or kindle and then load up on some books that I"m longing for on BN Whoooooo! Wait should I have said bills? :)

Enjoy your weekend.

Gigi Ann said...

I just bought a new TV, so I would use it to help pay for it.

Thanks for your visit yesterday.

Menopausal New Mom said...

Definitely new clothes. I'm just now starting to job search so I'm going to need a few new pieces.

Kailani said...

I would buy an iPhone 4S