Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Movie Trailer Tuesday - Happythankyoumoreplease



I had never heard of this movie, it was just something I happened to come across while flipping through the movie channel guide on television. With a title like 'Happythankyoumoreplease' I was instantly intrigued. The info sounded like a familiar theme - young, self-absorbed, twenty-something New Yorkers trying to find their way/find love, etc. But, I usually like those kind of movies so I recorded it on my DVR and watched it a few days later.

I absolutely adored this movie! The characters were kinda quirky and had their flaws but I fell in love with each and every one of them. Even with the familiar theme, the story was completely unique. Very sweet and heartwarming!

Stars Josh Radnor, who many of us know and love as Ted on How I Met Your Mother. He also wrote and directed the film.

Rated R

1 comments:

Paula Parrish said...

Hello Kari,
This movie looks so cute, just like the type of flix I would love to watch. Thanks for sharing.
Smiles, Paula