Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Movie Trailer Tuesday - City Island (Repeat)


Today's trailer is one I've mentioned before, but, it's so good that I feel it's worth the repeat.

Meet the Rizzos - a crazy, loud, dysfunctional family living on City Island in the Bronx. They all have secrets and they are all trying really hard to keep these secrets from one another. I loved everything about this movie! It made me laugh (so so many laugh-out-loud moments) and it made me cry, too. The entire cast was terrific. The teenage son, played by Ezra Miller, was hilarious - I just can't get enough of him!  Julianna Margulies nailed it as the tough-talking, angry wife. And, Andy Garcia stars with his real life daughter, Dominik Garcia-Lorido - they are both great. I know, I know, I just can't stop gushing about this movie! It's one of my all-time favorites and I really hope you will check it out.

Rated PG-13 for Sexual content, smoking and language


Photobucket

0 comments: