Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Who Would You Like To Meet...

My blogging friend, Pina, recently posted an interesting question on her blog. I thought I would ask the same question here. She asked 'who would you like to meet, if you could meet anyone in the world?' It could be a celebrity, famous person, a politician, historical figure, or maybe one of your ancestors. That's a tough one, since there are so many wonderful people who come to mind. I was unable to pick just one person. Here are my choices:

1. Princess Diana - I always felt that she was so kind, giving, and beautiful and truly devoted to being a mother.

2. President and Laura Bush - I have great admiration for them both, because of their faith and courage. I also love the fact that Pres. Bush is such a "tell-it-like-it is" kind of guy.

3. Jane Austen - I would like to meet the lady behind the wonderful books.

So, who would you like to meet?...

2 comments:

black eyed susans kitchen said...

That is a lot to think about...I don't know???When I figure it out, I will mention it on my blog. Susan

Tickled Pink And Green said...

Good list!