Friday, October 15, 2010

Aloha Friday


Welcome to this week’s edition of Aloha Friday, hosted by Kailani over at An Island Life. In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day to take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So, on Fridays we can take it easy on blog posting, too.

I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer - nothing that requires a lengthy response. If you’d like to participate, visit An Island Life where you can link up with your own question and also visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!


List two things that you hope to accomplish today....

I need to 1) go pay my car taxes/registration and 2) go to the grocery. Exciting, right?

13 comments:

Liz Mays said...

Shoot! They both involve spending money! :(

Liz Mays said...

I forgot mine:

I'd like to put the clothes away that I unpacked but then threw in a pile. And...I wanna bake a cake!

Auntie E said...

bake the bread. finish the costumes.
My Aloha Friday question link for you making it easier to stop by.

Deni said...

1) Go to the office and make copies for sunday (I work for my church)

2) Vacuum

Charlotte (Life's a Charm!) said...

Maybe, vacuum(?) Don't really have plans today.

I am Harriet said...

Finish my laundry and spend less time on my computer.

Have a great Friday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/10/can-you-save-500-by-the-holidays/

Simply Stacie said...

Your blog feature is up!

http://simplystacie.net/blog-spotlight-alas-3-lads/

Anonymous said...

Taking it easy today after a long week! If I finish the laundry and get dinner on the table, I'll be happy!

Gale said...

1. Getting out with my son for a walk.
2. A cleaner bedroom.

Once Upon a Twilight said...

Put all the post out that i need to do for my blog

and cook dinner

Yara @ Once Upon a Twilight!

Colette S said...

I already did :) Went to the pumpkin patch and made dinner. Tomorrow it's church and store for some food.

Catherine L. said...

Clear some space on my DVR and pay bills.

Tammy said...

It's late tonight so I will do what I want to accomplish tomorrow.

Fall pics outside with the family and some baking. I want to try something comforting and pumpkin!